Monday, October 12, 2009

Jumping over the MOON! (X

12 October 2009 - Extremely Delighted xD


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my SISTER, FLORA! xD

Finally, she's 11. Still young, but I guess we won't be arguing so much anymore I hope. Haha.

I had my Final Theory Test today as well. (X

THE GOOD NEWS is,

I PASSED! Whoots.

Now, I'm one step closer to obtaining my license. Whee... I'm sure I can get it before my next birthday. (:

Shall be booking the practical sessions soon. Wahaha.. I guess I can't wait to start learning the practical actually.

After the FTT, I made my PDL. It's so irritating. Either the counter jumps very fast or it doesn't jumps at all. So I'm like waiting patiently for the counter to have my number and suddenly, it stops. Lol.

After leaving BBDC, i took 945 to meet Nick for movie. But it turns out that I've to go home first to open the door for my mum and sis. Who ask them not to bring the key out. End up I miss having my lunch. ):

We went to AMK hub for movie. Had popcorn and nachos for lunch instead. ): I was hoping for something better actually. Sigh. Anyway, 500 days of summer isn't great. I think it's a boring movie. Nothing interesting.

Went walking about AMK, trying to search for a present for sister. In the end, it's a file from popular. Haha. I'm simply being practical. Haha. So i bought a practical item for her present. Whee..

MRT home after walking around and getting the present. Bought black forest from Begalawan Solo home and dinner. (:

Shall be off to book my practical session. I'm wondering if Work is going to be fun on Wednesday. Or rather, am I even meeting anyone for tomorrow? =/

No comments: